Thursday, July 28, 2016

Phase 2 - Ultimate Reset Complete!

Week 2 of Ultimate Reset- Complete!


I have to be honest- this week has been really, really tough! I've allowed myself some cheats and it's definitely showing in my progress.

I've lost another 2 lbs. and 3 inches but I know I could lose more! I know I should be celebrating but I'm focusing on the negative....the part where I know I can do better. I know I deserve better!

I've learned a few things along the way though:
  • I've learned that I'm stronger than I ever thought I was.
  • I learned that my body CRAVES carbs and when I don't eat meat, I'm fine....but when I don't have carbs, I can be downright nasty!
  • I've learned that I can go 21 days without alcohol even during the summer when I'm "off" and all of my friends are drinking. I've said 'No" to a couple parties because I just don't think I could make it! I don't trust that I wouldn't cheat!
  • I've learned that I rely on my workouts to get me through the craziness and I am absolutely missing my workouts sessions! I'm looking forward to getting back on track with my workouts, my nutrition, and my shakeology!
Why am I not drinking shakeology right now you ask???? Because the ultimate reset is focused on healthy eating....and you actually chewing your food. You learn to listen to your body and you stop eating when you are full. You learn your hunger cues and how to decide if you're really hunger, or if you are thirsty....or just eating your emotions.

  • I always thought I was an emotional eater, and this program confirms it. I would kill myself at the gym for some sweets and junk! When I don't have the gym, I'm feeling lost!!! I know it's only 21 days....I will finish....and I will come out stronger!!!!








Bio- The author, Julie Freeze is a high school teacher, independent team beachbody coach and a certified PiYo instructor. In addition to her degree in education, Julie has completed a program in personal nutrition, sports nutrition, and child nutrition as well as personal weight loss.

You can contact her at coachfreezeframe34@gmail.com.

If you would like to follow her on Instagram, she is @:in.shape.forever

You can also follow on FB: In Shape Forever- with Julie Freeze at https://www.facebook.com/freezeframe34/

No comments:

Post a Comment