I've lost another 2 lbs. and 3 inches but I know I could lose more! I know I should be celebrating but I'm focusing on the negative....the part where I know I can do better. I know I deserve better!
I've learned a few things along the way though:
- I've learned that I'm stronger than I ever thought I was.
- I learned that my body CRAVES carbs and when I don't eat meat, I'm fine....but when I don't have carbs, I can be downright nasty!
- I've learned that I can go 21 days without alcohol even during the summer when I'm "off" and all of my friends are drinking. I've said 'No" to a couple parties because I just don't think I could make it! I don't trust that I wouldn't cheat!
- I've learned that I rely on my workouts to get me through the craziness and I am absolutely missing my workouts sessions! I'm looking forward to getting back on track with my workouts, my nutrition, and my shakeology!
- I always thought I was an emotional eater, and this program confirms it. I would kill myself at the gym for some sweets and junk! When I don't have the gym, I'm feeling lost!!! I know it's only 21 days....I will finish....and I will come out stronger!!!!
Bio- The author, Julie Freeze is a high school teacher, independent team beachbody coach and a certified PiYo instructor. In addition to her degree in education, Julie has completed a program in personal nutrition, sports nutrition, and child nutrition as well as personal weight loss.
You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to follow her on Instagram, she is @:in.shape.forever
You can also follow on FB: In Shape Forever- with Julie Freeze at https://www.facebook.com/freezeframe34/