Sunday, January 24, 2016

Tired of Quiting? Quit Quiting!!!!

You know what?

I'm tired.....but I want a change.
I have a vision but some times it's too blurry to see.
Often I give people so much that there is so litle or nothing left for me.
I know I was made for more....to do more....to see more....to say more....to change more....to be the person God wanted me to be.
Sometimes I just have to reflect on the person I was....The person I am....to change the person I want to be!

I know I can do it, and so can you. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to feel loved. You deserve it all!

Have a great week! Let's make this one the best week, month, and year yet!

P.S. I will be running a Family Fit Challenge starting February 1st. If you haven't liked my FB group yet, feel free to follow along in the fun! Adaptable for all ages! :) InShapeForever with Julie Freeze
Hope you can join! I know my family needs it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment