Wednesday, January 28, 2015

FOCUS 2015

It's the last week in January of 2015 and I know I haven't exactly done my best job at keeping my New Year's resolution, but the great thing is....I don't have to wait until next year to start! I'm not giving up! I have the power to change today.....this hour......this.very.minute!

My resolution this year is to FOCUS!

My FOCUS is focused on 4 "F" words.....and NO, not ALL "F" words are bad!

My FOCUS is on Family, Faith, Fitness, and Finances!


I know how hard it can be to multitask especially when you are trying to FOCUS, so instead of focusing on a HUGE goal, I'm breaking it down into little manageable tasks! I'm going to FOCUS on the small things that will add up to make a BIG difference!

 FAMILY-
 Having at the very minimum one dinner a week with family;
Planning a time when all electronics are put away and we can just LISTEN to each other

FAITH-
Showing more gratitude instead of attitude;
Devoting 15 minutes in the morning to prayer/meditation;
Becoming more involved at church
Not being afraid to share my faith

FITNESS-
Starting with eating a healthy breakfast;
Trying to incorporate vegetables into each meal; 
Working out more "on" days than "off!"

FINANCES-
Deciding between my WANTS and NEEDS
Creating a budget and sticking to it!
Being accountable for ALL spending


I know all of these won't happen overnight, but the amazing thing is, I want to be FOCUSED, but I've been struggling with it. If you have all of your four "F"'s figured out, feel free to share how you get FOCUSED! I'd love to read your comments! 

 P.S. Check back in at inshapeforever.blogspot.com because I've got BIG things planned for this year to get us all FOCUSed in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment