Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sharing Equals Success!

This has to be one of the top scariest thing I've ever done.

Oh, I've taken "before" photographs in the past.....many......many, times.

And I usually hope that no one sees them. I keep them until I've hit my "goal" or my "after", and then I share....and then if things don't go as planned, then I delete, delete, delete!

But, this time is different!

Honestly, the only thing scarier than taking "before" pictures and hoping that no one sees them is actually knowingly and willingly sharing them!

Yes, that's why it's one of the top scariest things I've ever done.

Why is it SOOOO scary?

It's scary because there in no "after" picture.....yet!

Why would I want to share my "before" pictures before I have my "after" pictures?

My Top Reason- There isn't anything in the world that will make you more accountable than knowing that you're sharing your story and pictures in real time!

I am SO sure that I will have amazing results that I'm not waiting until the "after"; I'm sharing the "before" and the "currently"....

I am ready to complete my programs the way they were designed to be completed. And that means for me:

  • Working out when I would rather not
  • Making smarter decisions and eating cleaner
  • Realizing when I am hungry vs- stressed, bored, tired, thirsty
  • Making time instead of trying to find time (If you're looking for extra time, you'll never find it....Believe me, I've looked for it everywhere!) 
  • Sharing my successes and failures with others who may have been in the same situation before or are currently struggling.
 I know I've been personally guilty of looking at "before" and "after" pictures and wondering if they have been altered, re-imaged; if they were really done in the time frame they said; or if the pictures were even the same person.

I'm hoping that when I have my "after" pictures, I won't be the same person.
I won't be the same person who is tired of being tired.
I won't be the same person who is asked by strangers if they are pregnant.
I won't be the same person who is told the only way to lose their belly fat is to get a tummy tuck.
I won't be the same person who is destined to be a certain shape.

I am ready to work hard and see REAL results in REAL time!
If you want to follow my journey, and see my daily pictures....starting today 1/1/15, then feel free to follow on instagram at: instagram.com/in.shape.forever/

Don't be afraid to share your journey from start to finish!
Don't wait until you hit your perfect "after" pictures to share your story!

 No matter where you are starting from....or where you want to go.....success will happen when you share!

Even if you're not ready to share pictures, don't be afraid to:

  • Share your ideas
  • Share your goals with family and friends
  • Share inspiration
  • Share motivation
  • Share recipes! 
Thanks for joining me on this mission to become #inshapeforever!

Happy New Year! 






No comments:

Post a Comment