Sunday, March 24, 2013

Realizing YOU are Out of Shape!

6:30:50. That was my time-six minutes, thirty seconds, and fifty hundredths of a second.

I remember back to my high school days. I could run a mile in this amount of time.

Fast forward to the present. In this amount of time, I manage to jog about 1/4 of a mile and my legs hurt, I was gasping for breath, and I was salivating. The nasty salivating that happens right before you toss your cookies. :(

It's official.
I AM OUT OF SHAPE!

Now that I've admitted that, I can set a goal, make a plan to achieve that goal and attack that goal....And of course celebrate that goal with a new one!

My goal will be to make that mile jog/run.....in 6:30:50.

I realize it will take hard work, dedication, motivation, and inspiration, but I'm ready to be In Shape Forever!

What's your goal?

© 24 March 2012

~JF~


No comments:

Post a Comment