Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Why You Should Never Give Up

I know I haven't been posting consistently.

I am probably like quite a few people....I have plans; I have ideas; I have goals; I have a hard time asking others for help-I would rather do things on my own, that way the success or lack thereof is soley on me.

I am struggling right now because I know I can do more to help others; I want to help others; I want to be able to trust and rely on others again.  I want to feel like I'm living my life to the fullest....serving God's purpose for me. I want others to know the can trust me.

Tomorrow is a new day.
While I may be feeling today like I should do more....
I can and I will be doing more to help others.
Tonight I'm praying that God shows me how!
#InShapeForever

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment