Sunday, December 7, 2014

Our Elf on the Shelf Taught us a Lesson!

I don't know about you, but I have a hard time coming up with mischief our Elf on the Shelf is getting herself into.

Today, she taught us a lesson.

The letter she wrote says:

"I heard you've been going to church and I'm so proud of you!
I've been so busy with Santa, but I want to go too!

I packed myself up in your bag with your bible as well.
But, it's our little secret, so please don't run and tell.

I don't want others at church to make a big deal.
But I know just like you that Jesus is real.

Just remember no matter how busy you get
Make time for church and family; just don't forget!

Jesus is our Savior and he does forgive
If you believe in him, then you will forever live."

Just had to share the lesson our Elf taught us and I hope you have a blessed Sunday! Let's not forget the reason for the season....at any age!

© 7 December 2014 JF
#inshapeforever 

No comments:

Post a Comment