Saturday, October 25, 2014

FREE Planks and Thanks Starts Soon!

I am SUPER excited to co-host my very own FREE challenge group!

I am excited to put into action my plan to get in shape forever and encourage you to join. The reason why this group is perfect is because ANYONE can join.

I mean ANYONE because even if you can't participate in the physical part, ANYONE and EVERYONE can participate in the thankful part.

That's right- WE all have somethings...... a lot of things to be thankful for! I can't wait for you to join, so don't delay.....head on over to my FB group and RSVP YES! ASAP. Groups starts November 1st and runs through the 30th! 

https://www.facebook.com/freezeframe34

Don't be a turkey....Be thankful!



#PlanksandThanks
#EveryonesInvited
#DoItForYou
#YouGottaStartSomeWhere
#WhyNotNow

No comments:

Post a Comment