Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Apologies- Confessions of an Inspiring Blogger

I admit it - I hopped on the bandwagon......and I am sorry!

I decided to start a fitness blog knowing that it wasn't going to be easy!

But nothing "BIG" happens when we give up easily!

This is what I know:
 I am not famous!
 I don't endorse products I have never used!
 No one famous is endorsing me! 
I am fully confident that ANYONE can achieve their goals (physical, mental, spiritual, or otherwise)  without spending a fortune.

The truth is:
  I "started" a blog, and I am devoted to "finishing" it.
 I took a hiatus to really reflect on what I wanted.....instead of what I thought everyone was looking for.

What I realized:
 It isn't really the old adage, "The customer is always right."
 If I only get one person to visit my page, and I can motivate someone....than that is a success for me! I'm no longer worried that I won't get any likes, shares, or comments.
Fitness blogs are a dime a dozen. I know because I've visited plenty! 


Who I am: 
I am just an average law-abiding citizen who works hard and helps support a family. I've gained and lost weight....and gained it back. I was waiting to drop an amazing amount of weight.....to look and feel amazing.

But, I'm not there yet.......

And I'm not going to lie......I've been hurt.....but I have been healed......I've been betrayed.....and I have betrayed others.....I have been forgiven.......and forgave others........I've been lost......and I have been found......I have been depressed.....but I have experienced so much joy and happiness.

I don't want anyone to follow me just because I look a certain way. I want people to follow me because I inspire them.....and they inspire me......They trust me......and I trust them......

I am ready to do this.....Let's get this blog started......

 YEA!





No comments:

Post a Comment